aunt donna

I live in Southern CA.

Thursday, January 11, 2007

Good News!!!

Richard has called tonight with some good news about Anthony. He can now talk to you not long but he can carry on a conversation. In fact I just had a short conversation with him.

He says he is doing better. He still can not move his limbs well but that is what physical therapy is for. All of this was caused because of lack of oxygen to the brain. When he was found his chest was compressed to the steering wheel and he was not breathing the amount needed for oxygen to get to his brain. In fact if he had been found a hour later he probably would have died according to the doctor.

So our prayers are working. I want to thank all who have prayed and fasted for Anthony. It really has worked.

Will write more when I get it.

3 Comments:

  • At 3:17 AM, Blogger Alice said…

    We are so happy for Richard and Julie. I hope Anthony's recovery continues to be so good. We are praying for all of you.

     
  • At 11:17 AM, Blogger bonny with a Y said…

    I'm so glad he is doing better.

     
  • At 11:47 AM, Blogger Phoebe said…

    Great news!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home