aunt donna

I live in Southern CA.

Sunday, December 31, 2006

Christmas is over

Well Christmas is offically over in our house. We spent Friday night and Saturday taking everything down and boxing it up. I had to go and buy more bins for storage. I purchased a few decorations in the after Christmas sales, so not everything fit. We also had to drive out to San Marino to exchange Mom sweater she got from Charlie & Jeanette.

It is a Pendleton. She loves that sweater and it was too big so I had to go online and find a store only found one in San Marino.


Mary came and helped yesterday then we all went out to dinner.


I cant believe it is another new year. Time goes by so rapidly.


Well all of you have a wonderful New Years Eve and Day. I am spending tomorrow at the movies.

Love


Donna

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home