aunt donna

I live in Southern CA.

Wednesday, December 20, 2006

I am done with shopping

I am so thrilled I am done with my Christmas shopping usually I am running around on Christmas Eve buying something. But not this year. I have even finished most of the wrapping. Just have Mom left. So now I am going thru all my 2006 paperwork and shredded all the old stuff and getting the other ready to file away.

We have just finished watching the Choir on PBS. It was really good. But then again they always are. I still have a few Christmas movies to watch. I will do this weekend..

Well Merry Christmas to all and if you are traveling please be safe.

I love you all

Donna

2 Comments:

  • At 9:24 AM, Blogger traci said…

    I too am done with my x-mas (and Brenden's b-day) shopping and wrapping. I like to enjoy Christmas Eve after I put the kids to bed. So I took a deep breath ....

    ...and all three of my children were invited (yesterday) to two different birthday parties. Now I have to go out again.

     
  • At 10:21 AM, Blogger Donna said…

    I am sorry Traci. I am surpised people are having parties this time of year. Everyone is so busy. My freind baby was born Christmas eve she would have his birthday party in July.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home