aunt donna

I live in Southern CA.

Sunday, May 06, 2007

Pictures


I just got an email from BriAnna and I thought I would share one of the pictures with you guys and what she said:

He was born May 3 at 12:58 am. He weighed 7 lbs 12 oz. He wasn't responding or turning pink, so they took him to the NICU to do some tests. We were told he had a heart disorder and needed surgery. The only surgeon who did this proceedure was in Charlottesville ant the UVA Medical Center and he was immediately Medvac'd there. He condition is called Transposition of the Great Arteries (TGA). He will have the surgery on Monday.

Thank you all so much for your prayers, we appreciate them.

love BriAnna

I will give out more information as I get it. (that is from me)

Labels:

2 Comments:

  • At 10:57 AM, Blogger traci said…

    This picture brings back memories. I hope that everything is going as well as can be expected. Our thoughts and prayers are with you.

     
  • At 11:30 PM, Blogger grannybabs said…

    This does indeed bring back memories of last summer with the babies who had problems.

    We are keeping all of you in our prayers.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home