aunt donna

I live in Southern CA.

Tuesday, April 10, 2007

More Vacation

Well here I am on my fourth day of the cruise. So let me tell you what I have been doing for the last couple of days. Yesterday we were in Hatii and went to a private Island that Royal Caribbean owns. We went on a power boat tour of the island that was fun then spent the rest of the day at the beach. I am a little red, well maybe a lot red but I did put on sunscreen. Then last night we saw a group called Mosiac they were okay.

Today we are in Jamicia Ochas Rois. We went and swam with a dolphin named Sky she was great. They let us pet her and feed her and she danced with us. She gave a kiss (they took a picture). Then we went to Dunn Falls they were quite nice but I did not make it up to the top I tired but it was too slippery. Tonight we see an ice show and we are going to a game show.

So will write more after Mexico.

Love to all

I have not posted pictures because it is too slow will post pictures when I am home.

Donna

7 Comments:

  • At 10:43 PM, Blogger Alice said…

    Sounds like you are having a great time. I am glad that it is a lot of fun. Kyiv is changing to springtime and that is great. Have fun and be safe.

     
  • At 4:52 PM, Blogger bonny with a Y said…

    how fun!

    one day i will get around to swimming with the dolphins.

    get some aloe vera - it'll help the burn.

     
  • At 7:16 PM, Blogger Betsy said…

    I'm glad that you are having a fun vacation. Nate and I are going on a cruise in a couple weeks. I hope we have as much fun as it sounds like you are!

     
  • At 7:54 PM, Blogger Phoebe said…

    I want to see pictures of the dolphins!

     
  • At 11:23 PM, Blogger Hannahtess said…

    i've been waiting and waiting and waiting for some pictures!!!! so you know, post some, when you have time.

     
  • At 4:23 AM, Blogger Alice said…

    we are waiting as well.

     
  • At 10:26 AM, Blogger Donna said…

    I know you are all waiting so paitently i will do it this weekend but kinda of hetic at my house latley but all company has left so should have time.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home