aunt donna

I live in Southern CA.

Saturday, April 07, 2007

Vacation

Hi from the Voyager of the Sea. Yes I am on my cruise using the computer the service here is slow but we are in the middle of the ocean. Tomorrow is whole day at sea. Then on Monday we go to Hatti then Tuesday to Jamicia, then Grand Cyman then Mexico. We are looking forward to all of our fun. I have gone with my friend Linda. It is now 10:10 pm they are using eastern time. and we have just come from a show that was really quite good. They sang danced juggled and comedy.

Well have a happy Easter! Will write more later. Havent figured out how to download pictures yet but when I do I will put some up.

Love you!!

4 Comments:

  • At 9:52 PM, Blogger amy k said…

    I just heard you were going. Have fun and get a nice tan!

     
  • At 12:10 AM, Blogger mary said…

    Donna hope you and Linda have a great time, while the rest of us slave at work all week. Love you.

     
  • At 7:10 AM, Blogger Hester said…

    so sad i don't get to see you. :( cruises should come into kingston. that would be hilarious

     
  • At 11:07 AM, Blogger grannybabs said…

    Have a great time!!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home