aunt donna

I live in Southern CA.

Wednesday, August 30, 2006

Black Forest

Me and Craig in front of the statue of some animal not quite sure who it is.
Craig was a trooper for the long time we were in the car this is him asleep on the way home.
Me and Craig in front of the world largest waterfall.
Another one of me and Craig.
We hiked pretty far up Craig did walk or run most of the day.

The Black Forest scenery was quite pretty. Green and lush and lots of trees. Just one more full day of my vacation left. We are shopping tomorrow and I am repacking and boxing some things up to mail home. Hope to see you soon.

1 Comments:

  • At 4:21 PM, Blogger ~ if it is ment to be he will find his way back~~ said…

    Glad to see you are having a good time. You look like you have done a ton of stuff. It will be good to see you again. I am glad you got to go on this vacation. You will have so many memories. Love you lots. This is Mary on jamie's computer

     

Post a Comment

<< Home