aunt donna

I live in Southern CA.

Sunday, August 27, 2006

More Pictures

This a cool headstone from the Lviv Cemetry. Doesnt it look like Joseph Smith?
This was in the back side of the cemetry honoring the dead from the war with Poland about the same time as WWI. It was just rows and rows of crosses.
Another headstone I label at Judgement Day.
Grandpa with grandchildren.

I leave for Scott and BriAnna tomorrow morning. My time is Kiev is at end. I had a really good time Alice and Dale are wonderful hosts. You should come and visit them.

2 Comments:

  • At 4:52 PM, Blogger bonny with a Y said…

    Whew! Looks like you were busy and had lots of fun! I would love to visit Alice and Dale - who knows.

     
  • At 10:28 PM, Blogger Donna said…

    you guys look like you had a lot of fun in Hawaii. I will need to hear all about it from the girls when I come to babysit.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home