aunt donna

I live in Southern CA.

Sunday, August 20, 2006

update





Sorry folks

I know it has been a couple of days since I posted. We have been on the run for the past few days. We have walked more miles that I think I have walked in my whole life. But it has been fun. We have gone to the Cherynbol musem, Miske Palace, an art musem, and have gone to a village outside of town to see how some Kiev people live. Some of the houses had not running water they have a well that they go get a water and an out house. The do have lights. Plus some of the houses have a dish for TV so that was funny. Tomorrow I go out some more with Anna then Alice has the rest of the week off.

Wednesday we leave for Lviv stay til Saturday then I leave for Germany on Monday I will miss Axel by just hours. So have a good day Love to all.

The first picture is of me and Alice at the Kiev Fortess
Second picture is Russian scupultre at the War Memorial
Third picture is me at the front of the Cherynbol musem
Last picture is me and Anna at War Memorial in front of the trucks

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home