aunt donna

I live in Southern CA.

Wednesday, June 21, 2006

more news

June (Bobby's wife) called me on Monday to tell me that Randy's wife Starr is in Duke University hopsital because she is having problems with her pregnancy. She is 6 mths pregnant with a little girl they will call Emily. She has been having high blood pressure problems per calmsa (sp) used to be called blooding toxicsema. Her blood pressure has been high so they put her in the hospital.

June just called me Starr is having the baby right now. The baby has a 80-90 % chance of living. June will let me know when she has more information. The doctors did want to wait at least 3 weeks but they needed to take her now.

I cant believe how much has been happening in our family lately. I do agree with Barbara we had such good luck with accidents, babies and such. But with prayer and good thoughts hopefully all will be well.

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home