aunt donna

I live in Southern CA.

Sunday, June 04, 2006

Big Weekend



Hello Folks

Sorry it has been so long since I have written. The weekend had a lot going on. First Reid come down from St George with Brenda for Adam's high school graduation. Yes folks both of David's children have now graduated from Granada Hills High School.
Mom went but there was not enough tickets so I stayed home. I watched the spelling bee on tv that was interesting there was not one word that I knew. Pictures of Adam and family will be at the bottom of this message.

Next Friday night I went and saw MI3 okay but not great too long. Then on Saturday I had to go to traffice school. Yes I got a ticket in March. Tired to use the internet school but could never figure it out. So I made a appt to go to traffice school for 8 hrs. The only problem other than boredom was the a/c did not work so I melted from 8:30 am to 5:15 pm. I picked the Comedy Traffic school but the teacher was not funny. In fact as I said he was boring. The class went long because according to him he has to lecture for 400 minutes questions and comments do not count. And of course many people had questions and comments. The guy next to me was a retired Deputy how he got a ticket I dont know he said he did not have his badge on him.

Of course Sunday went to church and taught my primary class. Always fun they are great kids.

Here is some news in case you have not heard. Kevin's (Lyn son) wife Cristy is having a baby I think in August. Jennifer's (Lyn's daughter) daughter Nastha got baptized on Saturday. Also Charlis's son Jared graduated from Westminster cume laude. And Richard 's son Curtis is getting married August 16th to a girl with 2 small children Richard and Julie are exicted. I will not be able to go since I will be out of the country at that time. Yes I am still waiting for my passport. The govert is slow.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home