aunt donna

I live in Southern CA.

Tuesday, April 25, 2006

my trip

Well folks it is offical I have purchased my ticket to go vist Alice in the Urkraine. Plus I will make a stop in Germany to see Scott and his family. I will spend 2 wks with Alice and 4 days with Scott. I leave August 11th and come home on Sept 1st. Alice has some activies planned for me. I am so looking forward to going. I have never been out of the US. I still have to a passport. I have ordered my birth cert. I had one for a cruise I took but I cant seem to find it I tore my room apart this weekend but no luck I know as soon as the new comes I will find it.

Do any of you know, do I need shots? I have to find that out.

Well i must go put my room back together I rearranged things so it is a mess.

love to all
mom and donna

4 Comments:

  • At 5:34 PM, Blogger bonny with a Y said…

    WOW! go donna! I would love to visit the ukraine - but who knows what our travel plans will ever be.

    be sure to post pix.

     
  • At 5:42 PM, Blogger Hester said…

    yay! that sounds like so much fun. i want to go visit my family in ukraine too. i'm probably not going to see my mom again until next summer. sad. HAVE FUN!

     
  • At 9:04 AM, Blogger Felipe and Erika said…

    Donna! My mom told me you might go to Poland too! Europe is a beautiful place to visit! I have have been antsy to leave the country too! What a great opportunity! So fun!

     
  • At 8:46 PM, Blogger Eliza said…

    I REALLY wish I could go with you.

    Just remember the following: "Sprechen Sie Englisch?"

     

Post a Comment

<< Home