aunt donna

I live in Southern CA.

Wednesday, March 08, 2006

I have been tagged

Well this is one way for me to post thanks Bruce:

Four jobs i had:
1. Babysitter (what a shock)
2. Worked at Treasury in the Health and Beauty Dept and operator
3. I mowed lawns at Utah state in Logan
4. Payroll admin at Manpower Inc.

Four movies I can watch over and over:

1. Mr Smith goes to Washington
2. To Kill a Mockingbird
3. Stargate (the Movie)
4. Harry Potter (any one of them)

Four places I have lived:

1. Granada Hills, CA
2. Salt Lake City, UT
3. Alliance, OH
4. Warren, OH

Four TV shows I love(d)

1. Stargate
2. Law & Order (all of them)
3. Numb3rs (new favorite show)
4. Brady Bunch (when I was 12)

Four highly regarded and recommended TV shows that
I've never watched a single minute of:

1. 24
2. Grey Anatomy
3. Alias
4. Sex in the City

Four books I'm now reading or just finished:

1. Cape Light series by Thomas Kinkade
2. Memory in Death by JD Robb
3. Blowback by Brad Thor
4. The Temple by Matthew Reilly

Four Places I have vacationed:

1. Maui HI
2. Leawood, KS (Leslie lives there)
3. Navuoo IL
4. Seaworld, the San Deigo Zoo

Four of my favorite dishes:

1. Chocolate cake with chocolate frosting
2. Grandma Mary Chocolate Eclairs
3. Grandma Roast with potatoes cooked around them
4. On the borders tacos

Four sites I visited daily:

1. All the blogs
2. Stargate
3. Doubleday
4. all the news sites (abc, nbc, cnn etc..)

Four places I rather be right now:

1. napping
2. bookstore
3. watching tv
4. anywhere but work

Four bloggers I am tagging:

1. Alice
2. Hester
3. Mary
4. Mike

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home