aunt donna

I live in Southern CA.

Wednesday, March 08, 2006

News

Just to let everyone know. Mom just bought her first computer. not me her. she is going to take classes to learn how to use the internet. My old desktop was just to old to do anything it just keep crashing well i have had it since 1998 so it is old. But since I have my laptop and I just got a new used car. I had no money so she paid for it. I think with Joan being here and it keep crashing she just deceided to bit the bullet. Plus the scanner program quit working and she has a whole lot of pictures to scan. so encourage her to work the internet bonny idea was for her to have her own blog.

1 Comments:

  • At 8:29 PM, Blogger Betsy said…

    Way to go Grandma!! Just have donna bookmark the sights you want to visit on your homepage and then you'll never have to learn anything else!! Amazon, Ebay, blogs and LDS.org will probably do you for a while!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home