aunt donna

I live in Southern CA.

Sunday, December 11, 2005

More news




Hello

I am sorry it has been so long since my last post. Lots of things happen. Work has been super busy, went to Utah for Hester wedding it was great. It was nice to see to everyone. It was cold and rainy. But the wedding was really pretty and great we were so happy for her. Then work got really busy and I had to work overtime and such plus trying to get my Christmas shopping done in a timely manner I am almost done. Just a few more things. Plus I have a work Christmas party Wednesday night. I am going to post some pictures one is of Mom on the subway we went to see the musical White Christmas it was a gift from my friend Carma Lu. We took the Orange line to the subway and the subway to Pantages. Plus we had dinner at Barbara's and I took some pictures of Mom with Harry's kids. Enjoy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home