aunt donna

I live in Southern CA.

Friday, August 19, 2005

Hello


Well here it is Friday night and the start of another weekend. I am at Bonny's right now babysitting just have gotten all the kids down. No trouble at all there they all went to bed very well. Bonny helped me today install Quicken to help me with starting a new budget for me. At the most everything got installed excepts for a few problems but I am going to have to call my bank and found out why my checking account wont download. But that is my goal for the next little while to save money and get out of the little debt that I am in.

Looking forward to Hannah coming on Monday for the week. I am taking Wednesday afternoon off to go to the beach and anything else she wants to do.

Well i hope you enjoy your weekend I am going to. Here is a picture of Mom with Reid (he is visiting) and Adam.

3 Comments:

  • At 8:34 AM, Blogger bonny with a Y said…

    hey donna thanks for babysitting - the girls had fun (as always). Good luck with your money goals - You've inspired me to download my accounts as well.

    Have fun - we'll see you wednesday.

     
  • At 7:10 PM, Blogger Betsy said…

    Adam and Reid have gotten tall. I guess it's been a long time. Good luck on the budgeting. I'm great at budgeting on paper. IT's the real life budgeting that gets me...everything seems like a need. And with 4 kids I have more needs. But I keep starting over again. Keep up the good work.

     
  • At 11:46 AM, Blogger Eliza said…

    Wow, I can't believe how old Adam and Reid are. I guess it's because I never see them, but I still picture them as kids!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home