aunt donna

I live in Southern CA.

Thursday, August 11, 2005

a day in a life

Well hello everyone. Even though I should be working I thought I post a quick one. Joan left on Tuesday after being here for 2 wks. Bobby and family came back on Tuesday from camping at the beach. They will leave tomorrow. Plus today Patrick and his family will be stopping by with their new baby. I will take pictures and then post them. June bought a picture he is a cute one with lots of hair. Mary, Star and I went to the mall last night to look for Star a dress for a military ball she has to go to in December. She was trying to get ideas. Some were nice but some were pretty ugly. We are going to go to the Topanga mall tonight and go to Nordstrom see what they have to offer. We did find a couple of dresses even on sale but not any in her size (is that not all the case).

On the home front Mom is doing fine we are still trying to get the garage done. It has turned into a weeks project. We have already filled on bin up with trash. David kind of fixed the fence at least bought the poles back up. Mom did not like how it looked and she is not ready for it to torn down.

Well back to work I go. Love you all.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home