aunt donna

I live in Southern CA.

Monday, September 12, 2005

i know i am slow

Hello everyone

Yes i am still here. It has been awhile since i wrote anything. Hannah visit has come and gone. We had fun went to the movies the beach and Ikea which is the one place she really wanted to go. The beach also we went with karl and bonny and her girls. I took a half day off. It was fun I soon as I download the pictures i will put some up. We had a fun time with Hannah it was great seeing her. We have a new roof on the little house Karl come and put it up. Plus we are still cleaning out the garage. We took all the stuff out then went thru it all and now it is all back in the garage just not put away yet. This will be on going task but david will have to finish soon i want my car back in the garage. Mom and I walk every night after dinner it is nice now that is not quite so hot. Well so long for now I have to go to my laptop to post pictures and dont know how to access my pictures on my desktop. Love to all.

1 Comments:

  • At 11:14 PM, Blogger Alice said…

    Mike is the guru and should be able to tell you if you can access the pictures from your laptop to your desktop. We have a new laptop and I am trying to understand that as well.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home