aunt donna

I live in Southern CA.

Sunday, August 07, 2005

More news

Hey Folks!

I have had a busy couple of weeks so now there is a lull between visitors an since it is sunday I figured I would sit down and write a little of what has been happening.

First Mike came to visit for a couple of days. I picked him up on Sunday at the convention center and then went to church after church Camilla (Paul's wife) and Mary came to visit. Monday I went to work Mike hung out with Mom and Joan. That night Mike, Joan and I went and saw Bad News Bears I am glad Mom did not go she would have hated in fact she would have asked to go home. It was funny but the language was horrible. Not just for Billy Bod Thorton but the kids in the movie swore all thru the movie. Then on Tuesday I had to the day off so Mike and I went to visit Bonny in Malibu. Mike wanted to see her house. Mom and Joan was suppose to go with us, but we woke up to ants plus the bee man was suppose to come to clean up the leftover bees. So it was just Mike & I. Then we came back home he talked Mindy and did some wash. Then we went to Wendy's for dinner (the screwed up my order and gave me a pass for 2 free combos) Mary was with us then we went to the airport to pick up his friend Adam and then I took them to their hotel.

Wednesday I went to Disneyland with my friend Linda and her Mom. The only reason I wanted to go was the ride the new Space Mountain. Well we got their about 11am the first line we went to was for Space we were in line for an hour and they came out and said it had broken down and to come back, so we had lunch went on a couple of rides saw the parade and then went back it was back up we were then in line for 2 hrs and got inside and the ride broke down again. They gave us fast passes this time. By this time I was mad it was crowded it was hot and I wanted to ride space mountain. So we had dinner went on some rides then went back finally at 8:20 at night i got to ride Space Mountain. It was fast and dark and fun. If there was more time I would have rode it again. Then we went and joing Becky and watch the fireworks then shopped and got home about 12 am.

The next day Bobby and family came for the night their camp site would not be ready til Friday. Bobby's grandaugther DJ (Randy's) is just as big as a minute really cute.

Then we have the job of cleaning out the garage it will takes days to finish David is making a floor the attic upstairs and that is were we are going to put most of the stuff. Here it is Sunday and it is not finished.

Saturday was the Clayton Family Reunion at Huntington State Beach. It was fun. All of Paul's kids came. Anne, Jane and Pete was there with their families. Bill, Bob, Barbara, Mary and Me with assorted grandchildren and great grandchildren. We stayed til about 5:30 then we went on home.

Well this post is super long sorry I will put the pictures on a different post.

Love to all
Donna

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home