aunt donna

I live in Southern CA.

Thursday, October 22, 2009

UPDATE

I went to the doctor on Tuesday and my ankle is 100% healed, but still swollen and I still have to walk with crutches even though I am using 1 now. I start physical therapy tomorrow and I have to go twice a week. I am walking on it now with the boot and without the boot. She (the lady at the therapist) said it would hurt. But it is really stiff but it has been 10 weeks since I have done anything too it.

So I will let you know how it all goes.

Labels:

3 Comments:

  • At 5:54 AM, Blogger grannybabs said…

    Good news that it is healed!!

    Maybe now the hard part begins!!

    Keep up the good work!!

     
  • At 6:55 AM, Blogger Alice said…

    Just remember to do ALL the exercises even if you don't want to. It will be better in the end.

     
  • At 7:37 AM, Blogger Donna said…

    well it will be the painful part the girl at the office told me to take tyenelol or advil before I go.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home