aunt donna

I live in Southern CA.

Wednesday, August 26, 2009

UPDATE

I went to the doctor yesterday and he is very pleased with the way my ankle is healing. He did not change my cast because he did not want to distrub my ankle. I go back in 4 weeks hopefully to get the cast OFF. I can drive now all I need is to get a handicap placard> He signed the form for me now i just have to go and get it. I will try the DMV first then if too busy i will got to Triple AAA but the DMV opens first. Will keep you informed

Labels:

3 Comments:

  • At 8:35 AM, Blogger Hannahtess said…

    Donna! I'm so happy that you are on the mend. Keep up the healing.

     
  • At 2:42 PM, Blogger Donna said…

    THANKS 3 1/2 weeks and counting for the cast to come off

     
  • At 9:23 PM, Blogger grannybabs said…

    Glad to hear you are doing well.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home