aunt donna

I live in Southern CA.

Sunday, June 21, 2009

Happy Fathers Day!!!

Here are flowers from Mom's garden
Here is Mom and Mary.

It has been 9 years since Daddy's death sometimes it just seems like yesterday that I was giving him a tie or aftershave or some such thing for Father's Day and he was always so happy to get a gift everything was just what he wanted. To me I had the best Dad in the whole world. As a child he would read to David and I out of the Disney story books we had just before bed he had the best reading out loud voice. He was always there to help with everything you asked him to do.

I really love my Dad and I miss him. Happy Father's Day

Labels:

2 Comments:

  • At 8:09 AM, Blogger grannybabs said…

    Very nice tribute!! And the flowers look great - Dad would be impressed at Mom's green thumb!

     
  • At 1:38 PM, Blogger Steven, Kimberly and Gavin said…

    Can you wirte more storys out grandpa. I like reading them. I feel like I get to know someone I never got to meet. Thanks Kimberly

     

Post a Comment

<< Home