aunt donna

I live in Southern CA.

Sunday, August 13, 2006

My arrival





Hello Everyone

Here I am in Kiev. I got here on Saturday Dale and Alice were there to pick me up. Too bad my luggage was not. Yes the airline did not get my luggage on the plane in Munich (but hopefully i will get it today or tomorrow) but considering I had like 10 minutes to get on my plane I am not surpised. The flight from LA to Munich was not bad I able to get some sleep they turn off all the lights and have everyone close there little windows because we were flying over Canada and it was morning there. My ankles were swollen I think because I did not get enough water. LA airport was not bad it took me 2 hrs to check in and go thru to secrutiy the reason I only had 10 minute to make my connection is because the flight out of LA was a 1 hr late taking off. We have been to church and back Alice has a nice ward everyone was friendly. Here are some photos of me yesterday and me today. Will write more soon. love to all.
The first picture is me at the airport trying to get the address to send my lost luggage to , then @ Alice apt the day I came, the third one is me on her balcony today. Plus I called, and my luggage has been found should be here tomorrow. I am so happy!!!!

5 Comments:

  • At 9:34 AM, Blogger Hester said…

    didn't my mom tell you that no one gets there luggage when you actually arrive. silly donna.

     
  • At 10:23 AM, Blogger grannybabs said…

    Glad you made it safe and sound - enjoy the journey!! It was nice "chatting" with you and Alice.

     
  • At 10:23 AM, Blogger grannybabs said…

    This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

     
  • At 1:27 PM, Blogger Donna said…

    Well I can hope that it would be there. But will be tomorrow.

     
  • At 7:39 PM, Blogger Eliza said…

    I'm always worried I'm going to lose my luggage when I fly--which is why I almost never check anything, well at least I didn't until these new rules started--but it's still never happened to me, knock on wood! Even both times I traveled to and from Europe. Probably because I always have huge layovers with plenty of time to make connecting flights.

    Anyway, I'm glad you got yours, finally!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home