aunt donna

I live in Southern CA.

Sunday, July 17, 2005

news from Donna

Hi Folks

I have noticed that I have not written a post for awhile so I thought I write a bit before I turned off the computer. This week has been a busy week trying to get my desk cleaned up because I was gone for 6 days and other people were pawing thru my stuff. Plus I had to look for errors that were put into in the inventory the girl taking my place was not the brighest in the bunch. Also the first weekend I was home I took my Mom to see War of the Worlds she didnt like it. She was confused thru the movie. But me I love diaster movies So I thought it was great. This last week I made her watch with me Deep Impact and The Day After Tomorrow, And then I Friday I did my monthly babysitting of Bonny's girls while they went to the temple. It was fun (but it is always fun) plus Annika hardly cried she just was a happy little camper went to sleep along with the other girls so I got to watch Pete Pan that Bonny had rented.

Then we had to clean the church and Saturday morning then went to pick up my copy of Harry Potter. Then cleaned my house. Started to ready Harry Potter but I am only on page 91. I am afraid to read anymore because I need to get up early and go to work tomorrow and I will sit up all night to read. So I will leave it til tomorrow.

Well folks that is all for now. I will post more later.

Love

Donna

2 Comments:

  • At 8:09 PM, Blogger Eliza said…

    I liked The Day After Tomorrow.

    I also liked The War of the Worlds.

    Didn't see Deep Impact.

     
  • At 9:19 AM, Blogger Mike said…

    I've got less than 200 pages to go in the HP book... a very different book than the rest. That's all I will say.

    The DAT was great. My friend commented that WotW was just plain loud. DI sucked.

    :)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home