aunt donna

I live in Southern CA.

Sunday, November 27, 2011

Leslie and Tom

Leslie and Tom

Well as I sit here on the last day of the holiday weekend. I think back on all I am thankful for. I am thankful for family and friends for having a job that I like. I am thankful for my Mom and all she does for me. I am really thankful for my clean house that took me 2 days to clean and decorate but it was worth it it is now so clean for 2 days!.

Tomorrow I go back for a 5 day work week and to figure out what I am buying for Christmas and how much I can spend my goal this year is to not overspend. That is hard for me because I love giving presents!

I am posting a picture of Leslie and Tom that she emailed from the road when they were coming home from IN they had Thanksgiving at Tom's brother.

I hope you all had a wonderful Thanksgiving and a good weekend! Love to all!

Labels:

4 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home