aunt donna

I live in Southern CA.

Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Happy Birthday Grandpa Clayton

Today is my Grandpa Clayton 118th birthday. I have very fond memories of my Grandpa from him and Grandma (his third wife) coming to our house to us going to their house. He loved big bowls of ice cream and he always always wore a hat. He had a cat named Inky. He was short and round a true Englishman. Considering he was born in Preston England and came to the US in 1895. So happy birthday Grandpa(Peter Affleck Clayton)!!! The picture is of Grandma in his mission in Holland the next picture is of him and my dad mom Agnes his first wife (early 30's?)

Labels:

1 Comments:

  • At 10:12 PM, Blogger grannybabs said…

    Great post Donna - you are a worthy heir to the Birthday Queen title!!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home